There are many dump truck brands.
The best manufacturers build powerful dump trucks that go over a pile of dirt or a pool of water to do the job.
With the dump truck's endless configuration and several types of applications, these dump trucks are some of the toughest among trucks. They work on off-roads, and they have to do that efficiently.
International is a well-known manufacturer of commercial trucks.
They create good dump trucks.
The company emphasizes the importance of creating high-performance and increased protection and crew safety trucks.
Currently, on their website, there are two dump truck models to choose from:
International dump trucks are strong and can help you on the construction sites.
International dump trucks have the necessary power to clean the snow out of the municipal ways.
Volvo Trucks is one of the world's leading heavy truck and engine manufacturers.
Volvo builds reliable dump trucks to work on construction, mining, and agricultural sites.
On the American Volvo website, the Volvo VHD series is presented as the strongest among heavy-duty trucks and that can be configured for dump trucks.
On the European Volvo website, you can find a series of articulated Volvo dump trucks and a series of rigid Volvo dump trucks.
3. Western Star
Western Star produces a range of Class 8 commercial vehicles for both highway and off-road use.
Every Western Star offers several sleeper box sizes, with chassis lengths of up to 486 inches depending on the model.
- Western Star 6900 is a severe-duty dump truck. When you need to tackle the biggest and toughest jobs, there’s only one truck out there – the Western Star 6900. As a tractor, it can pull loads over 500,000 pounds all day long. And with a body and it can move 80,000. Add in the engine choices and build options, and you’ve got a truck that’s as versatile as it is powerful.
- The Western Star 4800 offers incredible performance and durability in a 109-inch BBC package, meaning you can get that performance in and out of tight spots. Featuring a streamlined cab, Western Star’s legendary toughness, and loads of options, you can build to suit any job – no matter how tight the site
Freightliner is one of the most popular manufactures of semi-trucks in the USA.
Among their line of semi-trucks, there are several strong, high-quality, dependable, and low-maintenance dump trucks.
These models can do any task on construction sites.
Mack Trucks, Inc., is an American truck manufacturing company and a former manufacturer of buses and trolleybuses.
- The Mack Granite series dump truck is a powerful, durable, and versatile dump truck that can handle any job. It has a medium heavy-duty design configured for shorter runs and lighter-duty cycles.
Peterbilt Motors Company, founded in 1939, is an American manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
Peterbilt currently manufactures several models of vocational and medium-duty dump trucks.
- The Peterbilt 389 is an iconic open highway dump truck.
- The Peterbilt 567 dump truck comes in a wide range of configurations and axles that can fit your needs.
- The Peterbilt 367 dump truck is a rugged and versatile vocational dump truck with a 123” BBC.
- The Peterbilt 348 dump truck is a medium-duty high-performance workhorse.
- The Peterbilt 337 is a medium-duty configurable as a Class 7 truck and is ideal for a wrecker, tanker, and dump truck for municipal work.
Kenworth is an American manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks.
They have about a 14% market share.
Kenworth has several models of trucks that can be converted to dump trucks.
Kenworth dump truck models are as follows:
Caterpillar is a leading heavy-duty manufacturer for construction and mining sites.
Caterpillar dump truck models are incorporated with the latest technologies to meet emission and safety standards and are widely used throughout the country.
These trucks can efficiently work in harsh conditions of mines and on construction sites.
CAT offers three equipment types: