Preparing coffee in truck sleeper cab is different from preparing it at home or buying it at a truck stop.
Making your own coffee while being on the road is cheaper and easier.
So, when looking for a coffee maker for truckers, you need compact and good quality coffee makers that are easy to use on the road.
Beside that many trucks are equipped with built-in 12 or 24 Volt charger that can be used to power up coffee makers.
Below, find a list of coffee makers for truck drivers to consider when looking for an option to make coffee while on the road.
1. CONQUECO portable espresso maker
- Conqueco portable coffee maker is a 12V charger battery that comes with an organizer case for traveling.
- This coffee maker fits easily in a truck cup holder, which saves space within the sleeper cab.
- The portable Espresso maker is fully automatic. To wash the coffee cup, press the switch button for 5 seconds to run the auto wash option.
2. RoadPro coffee maker
- The coffee maker's carafe glass capacity is 20 oz.
- The Pro Coffee Maker brews 20 oz. in about 20 minutes.
- It comes with a 7' fused 12-volt power cord that plugs into a 12-volt port.
- The coffee maker has stop-drip interrupt feature when the carafe is removed.
3. Coffee Boy portable coffee maker
- This portable coffee maker includes an insulated stainless steel cup, a micro-porous filter, an industrial coffee grinder, a safety sipping lid, and a long-lasting battery.
- Its design is compact and easy to use.
- Whether you like your ground coffee fine or coarse, the Coffee Boy is designed with a versatile ceramic grinder blade to give the desired coffee texture.
- It is equipped with a battery that can make 20 cups of coffee on one charge. It also comes with a rechargeable USB cable. It also has LED lights that indicate the charging level.
- The coffee maker offers a compact design that allows you to place it in a cup holder in a truck.
4. Hibrew 12V coffee maker
- The HiBREW portable espresso coffee maker is a sleeper cab accessory that is compatible with Nespresso Capsule, Dolce Gusto Capsule and Ground Coffee.
- This model can be charged through a USB cable, a car cigarette or an AC adapter.
- When using an USB cable, put hot water in and press the button for 2-3 seconds. In this case, the brewing process time is 60 seconds.
- When using the cigarette adapter and cold water, the brewing time is 5-8 minutes.
- This coffee maker provides amazing 15 bar pressure extraction. Under high pressure, the oil of the coffee power can be extracted fully and quickly without losing its aroma and crema.
- Weight: 600g; Tank capacity: 60ml; Power: 80W; Product Size: 70mmx240mm.
5. Papa Long coffee maker
- This coffee maker is designed to be used in cars or trucks.
- Just add the ground coffee or the pods. Fill up the water container, and plug the unit into a power source. Note that you should never do that while the car is running.
- When done, unplug it from the power source. Remove the coffee container and the water reservoir. Wash them with clean water. Dry them up thoroughly and place them back into the coffee maker. Don’t use alcohol or detergents.
6. Viesimple portable espresso machine
- The Viesimple portable electric coffee maker has a 12V charger.
- To get rich in aroma coffee just fill 150 ml of water into the pot, and put 7g of coffee powder, and switch "on" the button. The processing time is between 5 to 8 mins.
- From 150ml of water will result in 3 cups of 1.6 oz coffee. For espresso, 80ml of water and 7g of ground coffee is recommended.
- This portable electric coffee machine has a double-layered vacuum design that keeps your coffee warm like a coffee mug and save itself from getting scald.
7. Nowpresso espresso coffee machine
- The Nowpresso coffee maker provides an impressive 15 bar pump pressure, which results in a delicious coffee.
- Its size is 3.2” x 3” x 9.9” and it is compatible with Nespresso coffee capsules, L'OR espresso aluminum capsules, and Seal Pod reusable stainless-steel capsules.
- This coffee maker is cordless and rechargeable with a removable 28.47 WH lithium battery. You can take it with you on the road.
- The Nowpresso portable coffee maker can be charged through a 12V car charger or AC adaptor. On a full charge, this device can boil up to 3 cups of water.
8. Mueller Ultra coffee maker
- The Mueller coffee maker provides a one of the best coffee makers for truckers.
9. WACACO Pipamoka portable coffee maker
- The Pipamoka coffee maker provides the ability to brew and drink from the same device.
- The coffee maker device is simple and sturdy in use and it's also a brilliant pressure brewer.
- Its patented construction, paired with its innovative twisting mechanism, generates vacuum pressure inside the mug. This negative pressure generated a suction force that draws hot water downwards through the coffee grounds. Engineered to brew a consistently clean, full-flavored cup of joe in about two minutes, the Pipamoka’s vacuum pressure brewing method sets it apart from other devices.
- Fill the water chamber and drop the coffee basket into it. Let it sink to the bottom. Twist. Turn the ring to create vacuum pressure that draws the water down through the grounds. ENJOY： When the water chamber has fully risen, remove the brewer, add the lid and enjoy a hot coffee for hours.
- The stainless steel micro-filter is re-useable, meaning there is no excess waste created from having to use one-time-use paper filters. Fine mesh filter：250μm.
- Pipamoka does not heat water. The brew ratio is similar to standard drip or infusion methods, close to 1:15 (1 g of coffee ground for 15 mL of water).
10. MobiBrewer portable coffee maker
- Heats water and brews! All in One: Fully automatic portable coffee maker for trucks and cars. This all in one fully automatic portable coffee maker brews up to 9-oz on your truck's 12-Volt power outlet.
- Portable cup coffee brewer is an item that will meet the needs of the coffee enthusiast who is on the go. This brewer is compact and lightweight, just the right size to store in your hand luggage.
- There is a slot in the bottom for two AAA batteries (no included). This will not heat water but will allow you to brew a cup of coffee with the addition of hot water to the top chamber.
- Package includes: 1 x Mobibrewer 2.0 with vehicle travel adapter , 1 x K-Cup holder , 1 x Loose coffee grounds holder and 1 x Instruction manual. This is the most convenient, largest volume (9 oz max) portable coffee maker on the market today!
11. Keurig K-Mini coffee maker
- The Keurig K-mini coffee maker size is less than 5 inches wide, which is perfect for small spaces.
- Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Just add fresh water for each brew.
- Coffee is made in minutes.
- It comes with cord storage for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Auto-off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
12. Cuisinart coffee maker
- Select regular or bold coffee flavor to perfectly match your coffee taste preference.
- The item is fully automatic brewer. It includes 24-hour programmability with 1–4 cup settings, auto-off functionality—0-4 hours—and optional ready alert tone.
- Includes decorative stainless-steel handle with matching stainless-steel body to perfectly pair with your kitchen appliances.
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling and Cuisinart’s trademarked Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.
13. Muller coffee maker
- Compatible: Mueller coffee maker is designed to fit most coffee pods.
- With 3 different brew sizes available, you choose the strength you want. Can be programmed to brew 6, 8 & 12 oz cups.
- New heater technology ensures that the coffee brews quickly and at the perfect temperature - no more cold coffee.
- With a large opening it is now much more convenient to fill it with water and clean. Great for when you have family & friends over and no more having to re-fill with water constantly.
14. Keurig K-Classic coffee maker
- The Keurig K-Classic coffee maker brews multiple k-cup pod sizes (6, 8, 10 ounce). Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- The coffee maker has a large 48 ounce water reservoir that allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever needed.
- It has an auto-off feature that turns off your coffee maker after it has been idle for 2 hours.
- Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Fabric type: Plastic.