Truckers spend most of their days out on the open road and, when nature calls, they can do their business in portable toilets.
These sleeper cab accessories are easy to install on a semi-truck. Also, these items provide drivers with an option to go out whenever they need to.
Many modern hold an appropriate amount of waste and don't release smells the truck sleeper cab.
In this article, you’ll find a list of the best portable toilets for a semi-truck.
1. Thetford Porta Potti 365
- This is a top-of-the-line portable toilet for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, camping, and even an off-the-grid lifestyle.
- This compact and ergonomic portable toilet comes with a maneuverable handle and an easy-to-use piston flush option.
- The piston flush system provides the option to fill the water tank with fresh water, flush after you do the business, and the waste goes into the wastewater tank.
- Thetford Porta Potti 365 portable toilet has a sealed valve that prevents odors from escaping the holding tank.
- The removable seat and The removable seat and cover make the cleaning process easier and faster. With the help of the rotating pour-out spout, emptying the toilet is easy.
- 4-gallon fresh water tank.
- 5,5-gallon wastewater tank.
- 17.13 x 16.6 x 15.36 inches.
- The VivoHome portable toilet base is made of PE material, which has a strong structure. This structure is corrosion-resistant, odorless, non-toxic, low temperature resistant, etc.
- Its measurements are 16.14 "(L) x 13.78" (W) x 16.14 "(H). This is enough to meet the size of an adult seat.
- The VivoHome dual water outlets design makes cleaning easy. It avoids the embarrassing problem of leaving stains in a dead corner. The large toilet storage tank capacity, with 5.3 gallons of sewage storage capacity and 2.5-gallon fresh water capacity allows you to flush about 40 times.
- This portable toilet is easy to use and install. Before using it, make sure to pull the open handle, close the toilet cover, and press down the air pump several times to wash the soil. The upper and lower parts of the toilet are tightly fitted, and there are no extra gaps around the sealing slide valve.
3. Rocklin Industry
- With the Rocklin Industry portable toilet, you also get 2oz of stinky stuff removing spray to eliminate the odor.
- This item has double-wall seals that prevent unwanted leaks or spills.
- This portable toilet is easy to use. You just do your business, push the flush piston, open the slide valve, and you’re done!
- The cleaning process is easy. Once the 5.3-gallon waste tank is full, simply remove the bottom of the unit and use the emptying tube to dispose of the waste.
- This product is sturdy. Using it feels like sitting on your porcelain throne at home.
4. Reliance Portable Toilet
- The Reliance portable toilet is sturdy and compact.
- When needed, its 3-legs fold down to just 5” high. When it is completely set up, it measures 14.5"L x 14.5"W x 14.5"H.
- It weighs 4.5 lbs. It's easy to store. It's durable and easy to keep clean
- With its built-in leg locking system, this toilet has a reliable 250-pound weight capacity.
5. Camco Portable Toilet Seat
- 5.3 gallon holding tank is detachable; 2.5 gallon flush tank
- Sealing slide valve locks in odors and protects against leakage
- The side latches secure the tank to the toilet
- The toilet seat is flush-type and has a sturdy construction.
- Measures 15.5 inch H x 14 inch W x 16 inch. Total seat width is 13 inches. Seat dimensions (inside) are: 8.5 inch W x 9 inch D.
6. Walex Tank Deodorizer Drop-Ins
- Unbeatable odor prevention.
- Non-staining color.
- Deodorizes and breaks down waste and paper.
7. Porta Potti White Thetford Corp
- This is a versatile portable toilet for truckers.
- It has a sleek, modern, and homelike design. Also, it comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush.
- The Porta Potti portable toilet is easy to use and clean. It has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator.
- It is odorless and leak-proof. The portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes.
- Fit type: Universal Fit
8. SereneLife Portable Toilet
- The SereneLife portable toilet is small enough to fit in the truck but large enough to sit on comfortably.
- Its size is 37x41x35cm.
- The extra-large tank of 5.3 gallons saves you the hassle of changing it often. Flush it up to 120 times with confidence – the waste tank level indicator will let you know when to empty it.
- Its rotating emptying spout allows to quickly empty the tank preventing unnecessary messes and spills. Also, it has a double-sealed drain valve to keep any nasty smells in.
- This portable toilet is crafted from high-density, premium quality polyethylene for a corrosion-resistant.
9. Dometic Portable Toilet
Having in the sleeper cab one of the above portable toilets for truckers adds means that you can do your business without having to wait for a place to stop.
The above list of portable toilets is the best what you can find on Amazon. Follow the links to check their prices.